Continuing the Airtel Thanks program, Bharti Airtel is giving away the joy to users on How to set caller tune in Airtel for free. All the Airtel users with the recharge bundle pack of Rs. 129 active on their number will be able to get benefit of free caller tunes.
Earlier the users had to pay Rs. 36 seperately to activate caller tunes. Now the telecom company has brought their own music app Wynk into the facility through which you can choose your caller tune. Even though there are no charges on caller tune, you have to activate the Hello Tune subscription every month from the Wynk music app which is free.
Set caller tune in Airtel
This method works for both prepaid as well as postpaid users of Airtel telecom so you don’t need to worry about your subscription type. Simply follow the steps given below :
- Download/Update the latest version of Wynk Music app from App Store or PlayStore.
- Register/Sign In with your Airtel mobile number.
- Tap on the “Hello Tunes” icon on the top right hand corner of the screen.
- Choose the song and set it as your Airtel Caller Tune.
- Now keep renewing the Hello Tune subscription after every 30 days to avoid discontinuation.
Also you can set a song as your caller tune in airtel while tapping the dedicated Hello Tune button when the song is being played.